If you have a Roku Streaming Stick or a Fire TV Stick, we’re willing to bet you love it. These affordable devices are perfect for any TV, giving you instant access to streaming entertainment from thousands of different channels and services. What you might not know is that there’s a simple little accessory that addresses the biggest problem with these devices. The compact form factor is the biggest benefit of a streaming stick aside from the lower price point, but having to run another power cord from the wall ruins it. Do yourself a favor and pick up a Fire-Stick Wireless Cable or a Roku Mini USB Cable. These tiny cables connect to the open USB port on the back of your TV to power your streaming stick, turning the device on as soon as you turn on your TV!
Fire-Stick Wireless Cable
- Go Wireless – Power your Fire TV Stick directly from your TV’s USB port (NOW WITH) Bonus Fire TV Sticks Tips, Tricks & Accessories PDF by: FireCable
- Super easy install. Instantly cleans up your media center. Designed specifically for the Amazon Fire TV Stick, providing consistent power to keep your Fire Stick running at maximum performance.
- Compatible with all Fire Stick Models, including the All-New Alexa Amazon Voice Fire TV Stick
- Instantly provides a fresh wireless media center setup! Get yours Fire-Stick Wireless Cable now
- Lifetime money back guarantee, add to cart & get your FireCable Power Plus Now! PLEASE NOTE: only FireCable branded goods will be honored by our guarantee and after-sales service. If you receive a unit without the FireCable logo, you should consider it counterfeit and return to the seller immediately.
Roku Mini USB Cable
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet.
- Ideal length for powering Roku Streaming Stick from your TV’s USB port.
- Declutters TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (TVPower cable only)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.