It is entirely possible that one day robots will become sentient and take over the world. Until that day arrives, however, I am thoroughly enjoying the fact that I have a pen of robots that do my bidding. I have a robot that vacuums my floors, a robot that mops for me, and even a gravity-defying robot that cleans my windows and shower stall for me. Of course, robots are good for far more than just cleaning your house, and we’re about to show you two wonderfully cheap robots that can lend a hand in the kitchen. The Robotwist Automatic Adjustable Easy Open Jar Opener takes the strain out of opening jars, while the BangRui Smooth Soft Edge Electric Can Opener takes care of your cans, and they’re both discounted right now on Amazon.
Robotwist Automatic Adjustable Easy Open Jar Opener
- Robotwist adjusts to fit any jar sizes and guarantees a firm grip around lids.
- Easy to use: Position it on the lid, press the easy-switch button, and watch it rotate and uncap. Its so easy even kids can use it.
- Energy efficient: Robotwist uses very little energy (uses 2 pcs AA Batteries).
- Compact: Compact and versatility in 1 user friendly kitchen device.
- Size: 7.2 inches Long; weighs 0.80 lbs.
BangRui Smooth Soft Edge Electric Can Opener
- One button start tin opener: Automatic open your cans while you just need press the button. When it is finished. Just give the machine & lid away.
- Soft edge left: Clever built-in magnet ensures the lid stays put, sofe edge will not hurt your hands. Most of all, Cover with the lid if you wanna storage the rest of food in the can.
- Hands free operation: Good electric can opener for disable people or RSI or arthritis to open the cans.
- Strong Motor: Powered by 4 AA batteries(Not Included) , Open the can very fast（Workload 1.2A）All our products passed CE certificate
- Ergonomic Design: Small streamlined body makes you hand it comfortable, Plastic body to reduce weight as far as possible
- (Kindly note) This Can Opener will not open rimless cans or cans with odd corners
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.