If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s 2017… why on Earth isn’t wireless connectivity built into everything electronic at this point? If you have a DSLR (or any other digital camera) that doesn’t have built-in Wi-Fi, moving photos from your shooter to your computer or smartphone can be a serious pain in the butt. Well, those problems are a thing of the past thanks to the Toshiba FlashAir III Wireless SD Memory Card. Pop this little card into any camera and you’ll instantly add Wi-Fi support in a matter of moments.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Card capacity 16GB – 32GB, 10 Speed Class
- Compliant standard: SD Memory Card Standard Ver.4.0
- Easily transfer photos and videos from your FlashAirTM III card to your mobile device through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Access the internet and your FlashAirTM III card through your mobile device using the internet pass-thru feature
- 5-year standard limited warranty included
- 1 SupplyAID RRS-KN95-5PK KN95 Mask, Protection Against PM2.5 Dust. Pollen and Haze-Proof, 5 Pack
- 2 20PCS Magicare 4-Ply Mouth Noise Protection Filtration>95%, Compatible with Anti-Fog, Dust-Proo…
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Scent, 75 Count
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.