It’s 2017… why on Earth isn’t wireless connectivity built into everything electronic at this point? If you have a DSLR (or any other digital camera) that doesn’t have built-in Wi-Fi, moving photos from your shooter to your computer or smartphone can be a serious pain in the butt. Well, those problems are a thing of the past thanks to the Toshiba FlashAir III Wireless SD Memory Card. Pop this little card into any camera and you’ll instantly add Wi-Fi support in a matter of moments.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Card capacity 16GB – 32GB, 10 Speed Class
- Compliant standard: SD Memory Card Standard Ver.4.0
- Easily transfer photos and videos from your FlashAirTM III card to your mobile device through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Access the internet and your FlashAirTM III card through your mobile device using the internet pass-thru feature
- 5-year standard limited warranty included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.