It’s 2017… why on Earth isn’t wireless connectivity built into everything electronic at this point? If you have a DSLR (or any other digital camera) that doesn’t have built-in Wi-Fi, moving photos from your shooter to your computer or smartphone can be a serious pain in the butt. Well, those problems are a thing of the past thanks to the Toshiba FlashAir III Wireless SD Memory Card. Pop this little card into any camera and you’ll instantly add Wi-Fi support in a matter of moments.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Card capacity 16GB – 32GB, 10 Speed Class
- Compliant standard: SD Memory Card Standard Ver.4.0
- Easily transfer photos and videos from your FlashAirTM III card to your mobile device through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Access the internet and your FlashAirTM III card through your mobile device using the internet pass-thru feature
- 5-year standard limited warranty included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.