Sometimes you look at a new “smart” product and think to yourself, does that reeeeeeally need to be connected? This, however, is not one of those times. The Brita Infinity Smart Water Pitcher connects to your home network and monitors your usage. Then, when it’s nearing the point in time that your filter needs to be replaced, the pitcher orders you a new filter all by itself. How cool is that?!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Brita’s first smart, wi-fi-enabled pitcher
- Upon activating Amazon Auto Replenishment, tracks usage and automatically orders replacements filters through Dash Replenishment Service
- 8 cup BPA free water filtration pitcher with 1 advanced filter
- Activated Carbon and Ion-Exchange-Resin filter with dual screen reduces the contaminants, chlorine (taste and odor), zinc, copper, mercury and cadmium
- 1 Brita water filter lasts for 40 gallons of healthier, great-tasting water. Shipping and handling charges may apply to filter replenishment for non-prime members
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.