$200 – $300 is a lot of money to spend on anything, let alone headphones, but Beats seem to warrant the expense for people looking to make a fashion statement. Of course, if given the choice between expensive headphones with a logo and affordable headphones with better sound, better battery life and integrated noise reduction, most people would probably opt for the latter.
If you consider yourself to be a savvy consumer, don’t get roped in by Beats branding just because it’s Beats. Check out the Ghostek soDrop 2 Series aptX Over-Ear Wireless Headphones, which cost about one-third of what you can expect to pay for comparable wireless headphones from Beats.
Here are some key notes from the product page:
- HD Crystal Clear Sound, Let the Beat Drop Full Volume Blast with These Bass Sensitive Headphones from Ghostek®
- These Headphones Feature Bi-Directional Noise Reduction Technology So That You Can Listen to CD Quality Sound
- The soDrop 2’s Feature aptX® Bluetooth 4.0 Technology That Provide Rich Sound for Any Type of Music. High Quality Soft Leather & Brushed Aluminum Metal Accent the soDrop 2
- You Can Connect the soDrop 2’s To Virtually Any Bluetooth Enabled Device from a Distance Of 30-Feet
- A Microphone In The Ear Cup Let’s You Take Calls Without Having to Remove The Headphones & For The Really Long Trips, Ghostek® Includes a Detachable Male to Male 3.5MM Audio Line Cable. You Can Wear These Headphones for Hours Without Your Ears Feeling Tired
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.