Apple’s Beats By Dr. Dre has really turned up the heat over the past year, adding some serious substance to go with the style the Beats brand has always been known for. Instead of pumping out mediocre headphones with big bass and little else to offer, the Apple-owned brand has really been stepping up the quality of its designs and of the sound experience offered by its latest wireless headphones. While the BeatsX are the newest Bluetooth earbuds on the block for Beats, there’s another pair of W1-equipped wireless earbuds from Beats that people love even more: the Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones. And right now, they’re on sale in five different colors on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom
- Up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training
- What’s in the box: Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, eartips with four (4) size options, carrying case, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B, Quick Start Guide, warranty card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.