We had no idea that the concept of a desk clock needed to be reinvented. In fact, we thought desk clocks and clock radios were pretty much done for because of smartphones. Well, we’re happy LaMetric had other ideas, because the company completely reimagined desk clocks and modernized them for the smart home with the LaMetric Time Wi-Fi Clock. This awesome device can be placed anywhere in your home, and it integrates with other devices to display notifications like email alerts, weather alerts, or dozens of other things. Oh, and it also looks cool as heck.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Always get precise time and show your difference with thousands of clock faces
- Track weather, emails, events, tweets, followers, news, deadlines and other metrics in real-time
- Get notifications from Netatmo, Alexa. Toggle Philips Hue, WeMo with the click. Works with IFTTT
- Wake up to your favorite internet radio stations, stream music to stereo speakers via Bluetooth
- Standalone Wi-Fi device, iPhone or android smartphone is needed for configuration only
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.