Last month, we showed you two sweet cases that let you turn any iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus into a Jet Black iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. After all, Jet Black is the hottest new color option from Apple, but not everyone wants to buy a phone that’s going to get scratched up like crazy in a matter of weeks. Those cases we showed you earlier are great if you want the Jet Black finish and good protection, but not everyone wants the added bulk. If that’s the case for you, we’ve got good news: There’s now a paper-thin case that instantly transforms any iPhone 7 or 7 Plus into a Jet Black iPhone. Check out The Scarf by totallee in Jet Black for the iPhone 7 and The Scarf by totallee in Jet Black for the iPhone 7 Plus.
Some highlights from the product page:
- ULTRA THIN. Only 0.02 inches. No bulk. The ultimate thin case if you are looking for elegant protection without adding bulk to your pocket or purse. This iPhone 7 case is slim, lightweight and one of the thinnest cases you can find
- JET BLACK. This ultra thin case has a shiny jet black finish that looks just like the original jet black iPhone. The case is not see-through and covers the full backside
- THIN BUT PROTECTIVE. This case for the iPhone 7 wraps all around your phone and features a raised camera ring for extra protection when you put it down. Get that extra peace of mind knowing your iPhone is protected from scratches, bumps and scuffs. While other cases are made of cheap, hard plastic, this case is manufactured using flexible yet sturdy polypropylene that is more durable
- PREMIUM DESIGN. This case features no visible branding for a clean, classy look. Well designed and guaranteed to fit perfectly. This keeps your iPhone looking cool and pristine while retaining its original design
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you don’t love your case, simply contact totallee directly for a full refund. The best 2 YEAR
- WARRANTY around. Totallee (a California based company) offers quality you can trust. We’re dedicated to providing superior slim iPhone cases to protect your valuable investment
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.