Apple’s new AirPods might look a bit peculiar at first, but we absolutely love them and we told you all about it in a recent article. They’re lightweight, the tech is fantastic, and the sound is so much better than you probably think it is. The worst thing about them is the fact that Apple just can’t seem to make enough of them to keep in stock anywhere. Well guess what: You can buy Apple AirPods right now because they’re in stock on Amazon.
There’s an obvious caveat, and it goes with all hot ticket items if you want them before everyone else gets them — you’ll have to pay a premium. Prices on Amazon really aren’t that bad right now though, and for many people the premium you’re paying is worth not having to wait.
Some key details from the product page:
- Audio automatically plays as soon as you put them in your ears and pauses when you take them out.
- To adjust the volume, Change the song, make a call, or even get directions, just double-tap to activate Siri.
- Because the ultralow-power W1 chip manages battery life so well, airpods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on One charge.
- They’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time.
- Need a quick charge? just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.