Apple’s AirPods are cool in principle, but the execution is a bit off. We love the idea and the easy pairing with Apple’s W1 wireless chip is very cool. On the flip side, they look absolutely ridiculous when you wear them thanks to those stems that hang out of your ears, and the high price is a bit prohibitive. Here’s another option: check out the AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds. These puppies look much better than the AirPods and they’re a fraction of the price. They also last for up to 8 hours of music playback on a charge, and they’re sweat-proof.
Here are some more highlights from the product page:
- Two individual Bluetooth headphones: The Dash comes as a pair of headphones, which can be used as a pair or as two exclusive wireless headphones
- Real cordless: Designed with cordless features, the earbuds cause no tangle or physical friction produced by cord while jogging, running, cycling, hiking and gym workouts
- Comfortable and secure fit: Ergonomic design and flexible silicone ear hooks naturally fit the contours of your ears, meanwhile interchangeable earbud tips (S/M/L) fit different ear sizes to stay put and don’t come loose
- Superior sound quality: With advanced Bluetooth V4.1 technology and noise isolation, the wireless earbuds enable you enjoy crystal clear sound during both calling and listening to music
- Extended battery life and sweat-proof: Built-in 100Mah polymer battery, the Axgio Dash gives you up to 8 hours talk or music playing time (at 50% volume), and with IPX4 sweat-proof technology, the earbuds can withstand sweat and splashing water from any direction
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.