Good-quality home security cameras that stream HD video to your iPhone or Android phone used to be somewhat uncommon, so the thought of paying $200 or $300 for one wasn’t out of the question. The market is flooded now though, so you can find some great new options now for well under $100. Check out the iSmartAlarm Spot HD Video Camera, which supports streaming, local storage, motion detection and more.
- Work as a stand-alone Wi-Fi camera or in conjunction with iSmartAlarm security system with HD streaming video and night vision
- Local video storage (up to 64 gb micro sd, not included) and free cloud video storage
- Sound recognition (with the ability to identify and notify of carbon monoxide and smoke alarm sirens) and time lapse custom videos
- Motion & sound detection and Magnetic mounting with expandable legs
- Voice-guided setup, 2-way audio and digital zoom
- This model is for US and Canada only
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.