Look at the glass screen protector pictured on the iPhone at the top of this post. Yes, screen protectors are a necessity just like protective cases because they help prevent damage in the event of a drop. But Apple spent so much time and effort designing a gorgeous phone… do you really want to mess up the look with an ugly piece of glass glued to the face of your handset?
In this post, we’ll show you four screen protectors for Apple’s newest iPhones that cover the entire face of your phone so that they’re just about invisible to anyone who isn’t holding your phone right in front of his or her face.
- Amazing look and feel! The way your stunning iPhone 6 (5.5 inch) Retina HD Display was intended, but with maximum protection!
- From scratches to high impact drops, you are completely covered with Tech Armor Edge to Edge HD Clear Ballistic Glass. Protected by Tech Armor No-Hassle Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Precise laser cut tempered glass made with polished, rounded edges. 99.99% HD Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy. Anti-fingerprint “Oleophobic” Coating magically resists oils and reduces annoying fingerprints.
- This screen protector is first to market with complete 100% edge to edge protection for your iPhone 6. It provides full coverage to each rounded edge using a special flex bend gauranteed not to peel or curl. The discreet outer lining has been custom color matched to blend seemlessly with your iphone, giving your device a sleek look while retaining optimal protection from drops, scuffs and scratches!
- This is a new premium product, not available for free exchange.
- Not compatible with iPhone 6
- Edge-To-Edge Coverage with Proprietary Acrylic Border
- Made of 0.2mm thin tempered glass
- Silicone Nano-Adhesion for easy install
- Oleophobic coating easily removes fingerprints and residue
- No-hassle Lifetime Warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.