When someone says the name “TomTom,” fitness trackers definitely aren’t the first things that come to mind. But think about it… TomTom has a been making great hardware for years and GPS has always been the company’s area of expertise, so GPS fitness watches were a logical next step for the company. The TomTom Spark GPS Fitness Watch is a great option for iPhone users or Android users looking for a solid fitness tracker with built-in GPS, and you can save some serious cash by taking advantage of Amazon’s current sale, which knocks up to $50 off six different Spark models from now through August 27.
Some key details:
- 24/7 Fitness Tracker: Track your activity all day
- Waterproof Sport Watch: Multisport Mode to mix up your training. Run. Bike. Gym. Swim. Treadmill.
- GPS Running Watch and Activity Tracker: Measures time, distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and sleep. Live stats, on the go.
- GPS Watch with Advanced Features: The Spark is a 24/7 fitness tracker that keeps you motivated.
- Activity Watch with Long Lasting Battery: Sync, store, share and study your session on your favorite apps, recharge with included USB charging cable (Long lasting battery with activity tracking up to 3 weeks and GPS tracking up to 11 hours)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.