There’s no denying the benefits a smart thermostat will afford you. Aside from the convenience and the novelty, you stand to save hundreds of dollars each year on your utility bills. But the savings can start even before you open the box if you forget the pricey Nest and get the best-selling Sensi Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat instead. Control it from your smartphone, control it from your Amazon Echo with Alexa, or just sit back and let this smart thermostat do its thing.
Some key details:
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Designed to work with existing wires, Sensi thermostat is universally compatible with most gas, oil, geothermal, heat pump and radiant heat systems. No other Wi-Fi thermostat works with more systems.
- Installs and works just like a standard thermostat until homeowners connect to Wi-Fi at their convenience.
- After connection, the free mobile app (compatible with Android and iOS) serves as an intuitive remote control so homeowners can set, change and schedule home temperatures from anywhere in the world.
- Custom 7 Day scheduling helps reduce wasteful heating and cooling to save up to 30% in HVAC energy costs.
- It is easy to add a company logo to the mobile app so your contact information is at your customers’ fingertips.
- Works with Wink app (no Wink hub required)
Sensi Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat: $129.00 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.