Smartphones are fantastic because they’re just so versatile. You can do practically anything on your phone these days, from playing games and browsing the web to streaming movies and even making something called a “voice call.” As great as they are though, smartphones aren’t always the best tool for every job, and the role of an alarm clock is a perfect example. Sometimes the battery dies, sometimes the volume accidentally gets lowered, and whatever the case may be, you’re late as a result. Maybe it’s time you wise up and get a stylish APIE Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker And Alarm Clock instead.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Dual Speakers Ultra Bass Sound Stereo System: Enjoy crisp, clear audio with impressive volume powered by 10W total acoustic drivers
- ALL-IN-ONE DESIGN: This heavy duty speaker is so much more than a speaker. It’s a Bluetooth Speaker with enhanced bass, has a built in microphone for hands-free phone calls, an alarm clock, FM radio and bright LED display
- Full and High-Def Sound Quality: Hi-Fi comparable speaker engineered with 3D dynamic sound technology, hundred times of tests to find suitable material for cone diaphragm.
- Fast Recharge: With 2000mAh (5W X 2) built-in Lithium-Polymer battery, you can enjoy 10 hour of non-stop music at 80% volume, three times longer than similar-sized portable speakers. Recharge in just 3 hours using the original Micro USB cable.
- Broad Compatibility: Quick pairing through Bluetooth with iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad 4/3/2, iPod, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other popular smartphones.
APIE Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker And Alarm Clock: $32.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.