Samsung, LG and HTC have all unveiled their new flagship smartphones for 2016, and each different model has its merits. The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge are gorgeous and fast, the LG G5 has a nifty modular design, and the HTC 10 is the most powerful smartphone in the world. But where innovation is concerned, there’s another handset that trumps them all — and right now it’s on sale for less than half of what you’ll pay for any of the Android smartphones mentioned above.
It’s time to meet the Nextbit Robin, a revolutionary smartphone that never runs out of storage.
If you missed our Nextbit Robin review, be sure to check it out. This sleek, unique smartphone makes use of a never-before-seen cloud storage solution to extend it’s 32GB of physical storage far beyond what any comparable smartphone can store (we explained how it works right here). The phone also packs very capable specs and a design that’s unlike anything else out there right now.
Here are some more key details:
- 32 GB Onboard storage merged with 100 GB online storage, so you always have the space you need. Robin seamlessly backs up your apps and photos, intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them.
- 5.2″ 1080p LCD with Gorilla glass 4
- 13 MP rear Camera with phase detection Autofocus and Dual tone flash
- Dual Front facing speakers with Dual amplifiers
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – HSPA (3G) 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100 – LTE bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
The Nextbit Robin typically retails for $399.00 unlocked and contract free, and that’s a tremendous price for such a great phone. From now through the end of the day on June 20, however, the Robin is on sale on Amazon in either the Midnight color or the Mint color for just $299.00 unlocked, and that includes free Prime shipping.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.