If you’re looking for ways to cut back on your monthly expenses, we’ve got something that’s about to make you a very happy camper.
Some people are fine with only having a cell phone but others still like having a home phone. The quality is way better and you don’t have to worry about dropped calls or running down your smartphone battery. At this point you’ve probably switched from an old copper line to a VoIP phone service offered by your cable company, but we’re here to tell you that you should cancel that service right away.
Check out the Ooma Telo, which provides unlimited nationwide calling over crystal clear VoIP at absolutely no charge.
Here are some key details:
- Crystal-clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- #1 rated home phone service for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.
- Ooma Telo seamlessly interacts with your favorite smart products like Amazon Echo and Nest to make your home safer and more convenient than ever before.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, 911 calling and text alerts.
- Download the Ooma Mobile HD app and take your Ooma service on-the-go.
- Easy install in minutes; works with your high-speed Internet and any home phone.
- Backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with 24/7 customer support.
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service costs just $94.99 for the unit (you might have to choose this lower price from the “other sellers” section in the right-hand column), and then you’ll never pay another dime unless you make international calls. It also has a 4.3-star rating on Amazon from more than 3,250 customer reviews, so you know what kind of quality you can expect.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.