If you live in a huge home you’re probably going to have to part ways with a decent amount of cash if you hope to blanket it thoroughly with Wi-Fi signal. You’ll need a premium router and several range extenders, and it could end up costing you $500 or even more. But if you live in an apartment or an average-sized home, you’ll be surprised at how well a lower-cost router will work.
Check out the D-Link DIR-813 AC750 Wi-Fi Router, a $25 wireless router that will outperform some units that cost four times as much.
Some key details:
- Next Generation Wireless Technology – Wireless AC750 for optimized performance and reliable coverage delivering smooth HD video streaming, fast file transfers and lag-free video chatting.
- Dual Band Performance – Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 433Mbps (5GHz) to deliver fast wireless speeds and less interference for maximum throughput
- Backward Compatibility – Compatible with a/b/g/n devices.
- Wired Connectivity – Four Fast Ethernet ports for fast device connectivity.
- High-Performance Antennas: 3 high-performance antennas deliver maximum range around your home.
D-Link DIR-813 AC750 Wi-Fi Router: $24.95 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.