If you’re a PC gamer and you’re looking to ditch your no-name controller for what is probably the best dedicated video game controller of all time, we’ve got just the thing. The Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows is a simple, dirt-cheap device that plugs into your USB port and lets you use your Xbox One controller with your Windows computer.
Here are the key details:
- Play your Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows PCs, laptops, and tablets.
- For use with the Xbox One Wireless Controller or Xbox Wireless Controller and controller compatible games on PCs and Tablets running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0. Not compatible with controllers designed for Xbox 360.
- Supports up to 8 wireless controllers, plus up to 4 chat headsets or 2 stereo headsets.
- Simply bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you are used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high quality stereo audio.
- Includes USB extender cable.
Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: $24.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.