The lack of expandable memory is easily one of the biggest problems with Apple’s iPhone lineup. Yes, Apple makes more money by forcing customers to cough up extra cash for models with more internal storage. But Apple usually puts the customer first and this is a rare instance where that’s clearly not the case.
Thankfully, there are a few external solutions that give your iPhone extra storage space. They typically look like standard flash drives but we’ve found a very cool alternative. The Lexar JumpDrive C20i 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive looks like a plain old USB-to-Lightning charger cable, but it packs a hidden 128GB flash drive that can add store to any PC or iOS device.
Here are the key details:
- Expands the memory of your iPhone or iPad
- 3-in-1 solution: Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors in a convenient charging cable design
- USB 3.0 performance (up to 95MB/s read and 20MB/s write)
- Compatible with both PC and Mac systems
- Automatically and securely sync files
Lexar JumpDrive C20i 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive: $99.95 with free Prime shipping (choose price from “other sellers” section)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.