If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The lack of expandable memory is easily one of the biggest problems with Apple’s iPhone lineup. Yes, Apple makes more money by forcing customers to cough up extra cash for models with more internal storage. But Apple usually puts the customer first and this is a rare instance where that’s clearly not the case.
Thankfully, there are a few external solutions that give your iPhone extra storage space. They typically look like standard flash drives but we’ve found a very cool alternative. The Lexar JumpDrive C20i 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive looks like a plain old USB-to-Lightning charger cable, but it packs a hidden 128GB flash drive that can add store to any PC or iOS device.
Here are the key details:
- Expands the memory of your iPhone or iPad
- 3-in-1 solution: Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors in a convenient charging cable design
- USB 3.0 performance (up to 95MB/s read and 20MB/s write)
- Compatible with both PC and Mac systems
- Automatically and securely sync files
Lexar JumpDrive C20i 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive: $99.95 with free Prime shipping (choose price from “other sellers” section)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 SYSPERL V10 Robot Vacuum Cleaner,Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner,1800Pa Strong Suction, Id…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Soothing Gel, Fresh scent, with Aloe and Vitamin E , 8 fl oz Pum…
- 4 Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHCH710N: Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset with Mic for…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.