Readers, listen to the BGR Deals team: you don’t have to live with slow download speeds caused by spotty WiFi. Installing home Ethernet is a great option for ensuring lightning-fast home data speeds, but Ethernet isn’t always feasible. Perhaps you’re a renter, for example, and you aren’t allowed to make modifications to your home. Or maybe you just don’t want to deal with the expense of having Ethernet installed in your home.
Don’t worry, the BGR Deals team has the answer: The TP-LINK TL-PA8010P KIT AV1200 Gigabit with Power Outlet Pass-through Powerline Adapter, which lets you use any standard wall outlet as an Internet port.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Expands your network into areas of the home needing better coverage
- Speeds up to 1200Mbps over existing electrical wiring for seamless 4K HD video streaming and online gaming
- Gigabit Ethernet port connects devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
- Plug and Play with no configuration required
- Integrated 16A power socket keeps your outlet free for other uses
- Range of up to 1,000 feet over electrical wiring for better performance through walls and floors
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Please ensure the adapters are connected on the same circuit
TP-LINK TL-PA8010P KIT AV1200 Gigabit with Power Outlet Pass-through Powerline Adapter, $69.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.