We hope you have a fun Halloween weekend! If you’re bummed to be back at work now, you can try to cheer yourself up by getting eight paid iPhone apps that would normally cost you $19 but are all completely free to download if you act right now. Let’s check them out!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Mobigame’s multi-awarded and critically loved game is back! EDGE Extended introduces a brand new 3D graphics engine, 48 original levels, 23 unique tunes and new gameplay mechanics.
See the gameplay video at :
Develop your telekinetic strength by pushing a Cube within a geometric universe.
Platforms, enigmas and reflexes combine to make EDGE Extended a rich and very comprehensive game.
– An original game ideally suited for mobile devices
– 48 levels to challenge + 15 bonus levels
– 23 unique tunes!
– New 3D graphic engine optimized for Retina display
– Multi Sampling Anti Aliasing (4xMSAA)
– A simple, addictive game for every type of player
The classic Labyrinth game where you control a steel ball by tilting a wooden labyrinth. Get 20 fun levels for free. If you like them you can buy a single In-App-Purchase which has over 1000 levels.
-60 FPS (Frames Per Second) gameplay.
-Optional 3d-walls, changing perspective when tilting phone.
-Physics simulation when falling into holes. Makes it possible to slide on a hole edge without falling.
-A carpenter level with calibration.
-Easy starting levels for newbie players.
Gratitude Journal is the easiest and most effective way to rewire your brain in just five minutes a day, unleashing everything great in your life. Completely private and designed get you happy!
It builds on proven principles of positive psychology.
+ A proven format for easy journaling and sharing (if you want)
+ Export to PDF (new)
+ Tag friends and locations
+ Slideshow view so you can see how great your life really is
+ Passcode protection for your privacy
+ Friendly reminders so you don’t miss a day
+ Inspirational quotes and motivational advice
+ Sync and backup so you never lose your entries
+ Photos to let you capture your best moments
√ Find your car’s parked location.
√ Shows direction arrow towards the location of the car as you move around.
√ Parking meter, with two timers.
• First timer goes off when you need to back to your car before the main timer expires, you can set this timer along with main timer.
• Second timer goes off when the park meter is expired.
√ Multiple alarms are sound until you open the app.
√ Save any location with full detail information.
• Location details such as address, GPS coordinates and date time are recorded automatically, you can also add picture, note and price rate to the location details.
√ You can add unlimited number of locations to this app.
• Locations could be listed ordered by date, distance to current location and price rate.
√ You can share location details by e-mail, text message or copy and paste.
√ As soon as you open the app you can record your current GPS location by two taps.
• Quickly tap on the blue dot icon ( current user location icon ) to see the details and record the current coordinates to share them, or copy the coordinates.
√ Many other uses such as keeping track of when you change your car’s oil by taking a photo shot from the odometer and assigning it to a the current location.
– GPS & Activity Tracking (Step Count, Stairs Ascended, Stairs Descended)
– Track Database: iCloud or local
– Track Editing: Trim off the unwanted portions in your saved tracks
– ‘Background Updates’ location option allows your app to execute in the background
– Full-screen display of your Speed, Average Speed, Top Speed, Distance, Route Time, Altitude and Course
– Pause/Resume tracking by tapping Speedometer
– Auto Pause/Resume option keeps the app paused when you’re stopped
– Auto Pause At option allows you to control the speed at which the app auto pauses&resumes
– Orientation Lock option
– Option to remove the fractions from the displayed speed
– Reset Confirmations option [Turn On if you want a confirmation sheet when you tap ‘Reset’]
– Navigate back to the camera with a Left or Right swipe
– Share Map&Speedometer snapshots on Facebook, Twitter, VK, Dropbox, Sina Weibo or via In-App Mail
– Share Current Route KML via In-App Mail, VK or Dropbox
– Altitude source option [“Device”, “MapQuest”, “USGS”]
– Portrait and Landscape orientation support
– Camera Background option: Turn on to show a live feed of your camera in the speedometer background
– Mirroring option for HUD on windshield
– Units option [“Miles”, “Km”];
– GPS Accuracy option
– ‘Background Updates’ location option allows your app to execute in the background
– Built-in Color Themes
– Custom Theme lets you choose your speedometer colors with a color picker
– Take a Photo by Single Tapping anywhere
– Start/Stop Recording by Double Tapping anywhere
– Set Focus by Pressing&Holding 1 finger on desired point
– Set Exposure by Pressing&Holding 2 fingers on desired point
– Navigate back to the speedometer with a Left or Right swipe
– Your videos and photos are saved to your Saved Photos Album
– EXIF [Camera+Timestamp+GPS]
What’s the difference between Speed PRO and Speed PRO +?
“SpeedPRO+” = “SpeedPRO for iPhone” + “SpeedPRO for iPad”
* Route Time = (Total Time minus the time paused) *
* Requires a 3G and/or 4G iOS device *
* Set the apps Location Accuracy option to “Best for Navigation” to get the best GPS readings possible (this setting also uses more of your battery). *
* Our device’s usually receive no GPS readings indoors. Outdoor use is highly recommended! *
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life *
The patented Gaitometer measures the symmetry of steps when walking (or running), and provides real-time audible and visual feedback to assist the user in obtaining a more symmetric and healthy gait. A selectable Gait Warning sound can be used to provide immediate feedback to help the user reduce gait irregularities.
The measure of gait symmetry is calculated as a “Gait Ratio”, where the duration of each step is compared to the duration of the previous step (gait cadence). In addition to immediate gait ratio feedback, a gait history is stored and displayed in increments of minutes, hours, and days. The Gaitometer should be worn at the center of the body, and will work best on consistent surfaces such as smooth sidewalks, running tracks, treadmills, etc.
Ever wonder what it looks like standing in front of the Roman Colosseum? How about your friends’ home 3000 miles away? StreetTrax takes you there, quick!
StreetTrax is a nifty mapping application that provides 360 degree, panoramic street views of any location on the planet. It incorporates the latest mapping technologies from Apple and Google, giving you the best features of both technologies in a single app. It’s great for viewing prospective homes and neighborhoods, finding vacation spots on a beach, viewing world landmarks and natural wonders, or visiting places you’ve never been!
StreetTrax is easy to use and eliminates the complexity found in most mapping applications. Just input an address, or type of place, and a list of matches is generated for you within seconds. Choose one of them to view it from satellite, including surrounding terrain and street names, and use the Street View option to fly down to a 360 degree, panoramic scene of it! You can even move along a street, zoom in on areas, and adjust the camera angle until you’ve created the perfect streetscape! And best of all, your locations can be saved and revisited, anytime, at their last positions and camera angles!
The initial app purchase includes 20 free street views. Additional street views can be purchased in bulk from within the app for nominal fee (e.g. 200 street views for .99 cents).
• Search View for finding locations based on simple criteria and locale
• Map View for displaying single (satellite) or multiple (map) addresses
• Street View for displaying adjustable 360 degree panoramic views of locations
• My Places View for saving and revisiting places via their last positions and camera angles
• My Location View for obtaining your latitude, longitude, approximate address, and street view, should you ever need 911 assistance
• Renew Access View for purchasing additional street views
A modern game featuring survival on an isolated island. Easy to understand graphics and texts and immersive music provide a smooth gaming experience that will bring out all of your internal anxieties. Challenge the most terrifying nightmares and conquer your inner demons to achieve victory!
Getting lost in a remote corner of town, looking for other survivors using an old radio, enjoying a rare moment’s respite with music, experiencing life surviving on a knife’s edge. Scenes you may have never imagined occur seemingly every day in this world. In this game, danger is always lurking nearby and you will need all of your courage and wits to survive!
Your adventure starts in Buried Town, a small town in the south. When you disembark from a wrecked canoe, you find there are zombies everywhere. You completely lose touch with the outside world and there are no traces of civilization nearby. While facing starvation, diseases and zombies, how many days can you survive?
Work together and trade with NPCs.
Use the “Old Radio” to communicate with other players.
About the Developers:
The development team consists of three enthusiastic gaming fans. If you like the game, please introduce it to your friends.