We’re primed for the busiest holiday season since the new generation of consoles kicked off in 2013, which means that over the next three months, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners are going to have some very difficult decisions to make.
After all, even if you have the funds to pick up every game for every console, there’s no way you’ll have time to play them all. So with that in mind, these are the games that gamers are most looking forward to throughout the rest of 2015.
After surveying more than 4,800 gamers between the ages of 7 and 54 over the summer, Nielsen has published its list of most-anticipated games of holiday 2015 for each and every platform. The percentages represent the strength of the anticipation level:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (98%)
- Fallout 4 (95%)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (95%)
- Need for Speed (92%)
- Star Wars Battlefront (88%)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (80%)
- Rock Band 4 (76%)
- Halo 5: Guardians (100%)
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (79%)
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (91%)
- Anno 2205 (75%)
- Corpse Party: Blood Drive (76%)
- Code: Realize – Guardian of Rebirth (71%)
- Yoshi’s Woolly World (91%)
- Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (84%)
- Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (80%)
- Devil’s Third (76%)
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (88%)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (86%)
- Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (77%)
It’s a nice change of pace to see a list of anticipated games with only two major console exclusives, but we still haven’t quite reached the heights of last generation’s busiest holidays. Did your most anticipated games make the list?