We have had two great batches of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free so far this week, and now we have our third. Yesterday’s list was heavy on camera apps — several of which are still free if you hurry — so today’s batch is a bit more diverse. As always, these sales could be over at any minute so be sure to download all these nifty iOS apps as soon as you can.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “free,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Tempo. The Definitive Weather App. Fast, Beautiful, Accurate.
Tempo is the new weather app, invented by Alberto Ziveri, distributed by the italian laboratory Grafite and Andrea Fabbri.
Tempo the fastest app to look for the daily weather forecast at your local position, for the next 5 days. It’s the easiest to use and very accurate, too. We collect data from the Forecast.io service, which makes the average of multiple weather stations from all over the world. Tempo is simple, useful and it’s perfect to be your daily weather app at your current city. By tapping on each day you can discover more useful details about the weather, such as max or min temperature, humidity, sunset and sunrise times.
Tempo is just simple and perfect to discover whether the days will be nice or not (and how nice they will be).
Finally, following our laboratory Grafite philosophy, Tempo will be always updated. We love to create definitive project, it means we’ll often retouch or add details of the app, while keeping its origina simplicity.
Slow Fast Slow
Slow Fast Slow is an app for manipulating the speed of videos you shoot on your iPhone. It works especially well with slo-mo videos. Use the intuitive interactive timeline to slow down or speed up your videos. Additionally, you can add pitch control, as well as clip reversal.
• Import videos from your Photo Library.
• 240 fps videos (iPhone 6 and 6 Plus) can be slowed down to 1/16 speed, which is twice as slow as the built in camera app.
• Pitch Control: Retain the correct audio pitch even when the video is sped up or slowed down.
• Backwards playback.
• Add and remove points to adjust the timeline.
• Export videos in the original ratio or square.
• Requires iOS 8.
Convertizo 2 is a clean and reliable unit converter for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Built from the ground up with an iOS7 inspired look, Convertizo 2 features an intuitive user interface.
Designed to be as simple and easy to use as possible, Convertizo 2 is capable of converting between hundreds of different units and includes up to the minute live automatic exchange rate import for conversion between currencies.
Assets are fully optimised for the retina screen both on iPhone and iPad.
Unlike other converters, Convertizo 2 also includes both metric (US) and imperial units.
• Angle – Degrees, Gradians, Mils, Radians.
• Area – Acres, Centimeters², Feet², Hectares, Inches², Kilometers², Meters², Miles², Millimeters², Perches, Roods, Yards².
• Currency – Albanian Lek, Argentine Peso, Armenian Dram, Australian Dollar, Barbadian Dollar, Bahraini Dinar, Bangladeshi Taka, Bolivian Boliviano, Bosnia Herzegovinan Marka, Brazilian Real, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Chilean Peso, Chinese Yuan, Colombian Peso, Copper Pounds, Croatian Kuna, Danish Krone, Egyptian Pound, Euro, Gold Ounce, Honduras Lempira, Hong Kong Dollar, Hungarian Forint, Icelandic Krona, Indian Rupee, Indonesian Rupiah, Iranian Rial, Iraqi Dinar, Israeli Sheqel, Japanese Yen, Jordanian Dinar, Kenyan Shilling, Kuwaiti Dinar, Lebanese Pound, Malaysian Ringgit, Mexican Peso, Moroccan Dirham, Namibian Dollar, Nepalese Rupee, New Zealand Dollar, Nigerian Naira, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Pakistani Rupee, Palladium Ounce, Peruvian New Sol, Philippine Peso, Platinum Ounce, Polish Zloty, Qatari Riyal, Romanian Leu, Russian Ruble, Saudi Riyal, Seychelles Rupee, Silver Ounce, Singapore Dollar, South African Rand, South Korean Won, Sri Lankan Rupee, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Taiwan Dollar, Tanzanian Shilling, Thai Baht, Tunisian Dinar, Turkish Lira, UAE Dirham, Ukrainian Hryvnia, United States Dollar, Uruguayan Peso, Vietnamese Dng, Yemen Riyal.
• Data – Bit, Byte, Gibibyte, Gigabit, Gigabyte, Kibibyte, Kilobit, Kilobyte, Mebibyte, Megabit, Megabyte, Tebibyte, Terabit, Terabyte.
• Energy – British Thermal Units, Calories, Ergs, Foot-Pounds, Joules, Kilogram-Calories, Kilogram Meters, Kilowatt Hours, Newton Meters, Watt Hours.
• Flow – Feet³/Min, Feet³/Sec, Gallon/Day (US), Gallon/Hour (US), Gallon/Minute (US), Gallon Second (US), Gallon/Day (Imperial), Gallon/Hour (Imperial), Gallon/Minute (Imperial), Gallon/Second (Imperial), Liter/Second, Liter/Minute, Liter/Hour, Meter³/Hour, Meter³/Minute, Meter³/Second, Yard³/Second.
• Length – Centimetres, Chains, Feet, Inches, Kilometers, Links, Meters, Miles, Millimeters, Nautical Miles, Yards.
• Power – British Thermal Units/Minute, Foot-Pounds/Minute, Foot-Pounds/Second, Horsepower, Kilowatts, Watts.
• Pressure – Atmospheres, Bars, Kilograms/Meter², Pascals, Pounds/Foot², Pounds/Inch², centimeter/Mercury, inch/Mercury.
• Speed – Feet/Minute, Feet/Second, Kilometers/Hour, Kilometers/Minute, Knots, Meters/Second, Miles/Hour, Miles/Minute.
• Temperature – Degrees Celsius, Degrees Fahrenheit, Kelvin.
• Time – Days, Hours, Microseconds, Milliseconds, Minutes, Months (Average), Nanoseconds, Seconds, Weeks, Years.
• Volume – Centimeters³, Cups, Drams (Imperial), Drams (US), Feet³, Fluid Ounces (Imperial), Fluid Ounces (US), Gallons (Imperial), Gallons (US), Inches³, Litres, Meters³, Millilitres, Pints (Imperial), Pints (US), Quarts (Imperial), Quarts (US), Tablespoons (Imperial), Tablespoons (US), Teaspoons (Imperial), Teaspoons (US).
• Weight – Carats, Grains, Grams, Kilograms, Milligrams, Ounces, Pounds, Stones, Tons (Long), Tons (Metric), Tons (Short), Troy Ounces.
It’s a must: instant camera effects + first-class photo editor — all in one app! Pick the filter, overlay, shape, and border — and see it applied before you even take a picture or later to any pic in your library. There’s nothing else like It!
* Professional effects: add flair and design to already existing photos: choose from a variety of stunning effects. The all-embracing collection will satisfy the needs of the pickiest photographers!
* Novel overlays: apply artistic overlays that simulate creased paper, cloths, water ripples, and more
* Advanced borders: choose unique borders to add cool finishing touches to your photos!
* Popular shapes: change the shape of your pics — from circle to octagon!
* Front-facing camera with a flash: make a photo of yourself and edit it right away
* Handy zoom option: use the pinch gesture to zoom in and out while taking your pictures
* Rectangular or Instagram’s square form for your shots
* Import pics from Photos and enjoy the best photo editing on your iPhone
* Share via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and more
Experiment with multiple effects and create your own outstanding photography style!
Make sure your pictures are tagged with #fx8 — it will let you find other users and let us feature your great pictures.
FX8 Photo is designed to fit the camera of your iPhone or iPod touch natively.
Voice Polls PRO
Voice Polls PRO is the best way to give and gather opinions. Unlike Voice Polls, all features are already unlocked.
The app lets you engage in debates with your friends and people all over the world. Instantly see how people feel about any range of topic and weigh in on the discussion! It is beautiful, safe and incredibly fun.
+++With Voice you can+++
• Ask and browse questions
• Share them anywhere
• Answer questions and see the opinion of your friends and opinion leaders
• Follow your favorite opinion leaders
• Discover trending questions, topics and debates
• Vote on the best comments
• Gather insightful data
Secret Diary™ protect your private notes, write and attach photo together. Keep your favorite part of your life with full protection on iPhone and iPad.
Hide secret notes without locking your device.
Superior writing experience on more than 10 unique beautiful themes in iOS 7 style and 300+ standard & fascinating fonts and well-crafted features which made in easy way to use. So, you’ll understand how it work or how to use quickly without using tutorial or app manual.
“This is a useful app that lets you store private information on your iPad.” – appPicker
WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT SECRET DIARY
“This app is awesome, I would always worry about someone breaking into the diaries I had on my tablet, and actual my diaries, none had locks or a code, now I don’t have to worry about my diary being invaded by creeps!”
“Love the fonts no complaints there.”
Benefits from Secret Diary™
– Keep special memories
– Protect secret note
– Write & Keep love letter
– Write class lecture
– Article for Writter
– Business ideas
– Password keeper
– Shopping lists
– Adorable baby stories
– and many more!
“THE SAFEST PERSONAL DIARY IN YOUR POCKET YET.”
– Lock system include passcode,pattern and password lock.
– Decoy mode, reverse your passcode to enter alternative account.
– Inactive Lock
– Intruder detection.
– Intruder report with photo, video and date&time.
“A SIMPLE NOTE APP WITH AMAZING FEATURES.”
NOTE & PHOTO
– Write note and attach photo together.
– Pinch to scale photo
– Drag to move photo
– Rotate photo
– View images in gallery
– Save image to camera roll
**To view image in gallery or save image to camera roll, simply tap and hold on image and menu will be appear.
Secret Diary™ has an amazing instant search feature which display search results instantly while you are typing. So you can find exactly what you want when you want it.
**TIP: You can write #hashtag in your note to organize related note and for easy to find later.
THEME & FONT
– More than 10 unique beautiful themes
– More than 300+ standard, handwriting and cute fonts
– Font size adjustment
– Send note via e-mail with images
– Send note via e-mail as PDF file with images
– Fully support for the latest iOS 7.
– Universal version.
– Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
– Optimize for iPhone 5 and 5s
TIP FOR SECRET DIARY USERS
1. Try ‘Desyrel’ font and you gonna loved it.
2. For the best protection, please enable ‘Inactive lock’ and set require passcode to be ‘immediately’.
3. Make sure to back up your passcode to your e-mail. Because I know you will forgot it in someday.
4. To view image in original size, simply tap and hold on image and choose ‘View’
5. Image in Secret Diary can be export by tap and hold and choose ‘save to camera roll’
6. To change font size, go to setting -> Font size -> swipe to select the best font size for your diary.
Redcloud is an iphone application that allow you to:
– login to your soundcloud account.
– listen to music online.
– Save music
– Follow artist.
And many other features.