Online video abounds for those Verizon Wireless V Cast users in our midst. On Wednesday, Verizon announced the addition of a plethora of video channels to their V Cast streaming video service. Both clips and full length shows are available. The newest offerings include but are not limited to the following:
- “30 Rock” and “The Office” from NBC.
- “CSI” and “Numb3rs” from CBS.
- “ScoreCenter” And “MMA Live” from
- “Hell Date Season 2” and “Comic View: One Mic Stand” from BET.
- “The Online OT”,“Coaches’ Corner” and “Pro Football Preview Show” from FoxSports.com.
- “Tuned In” from 60Frames.
- “Comedy Time Latino” from Comedy Time.
- “ES Musica” and “Rock On: Altitude” from GoTV Networks.
- The G4 Channel from G4.
- The WB Channel from Warner Bros. Television Group.
- SayHeyHey Online Dating Videos from SayHeyHey.com.
- The Relix Channel from Zenbu Media.
- DC Comics and Scooby-Doo & Friends from Warner Bros. Digital Distribution.
- Select episodes from MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1, CMT, Logo and MTV Tr3s.
- Select episodes from Telemundo, USA Network, SCI FI Channel and NBC Universal Digital Studio.
- Select episodesf rom HGTV and Food Network.
- Select episodes fromTLC, Animal Planet, Planet Green and Discovery Kids.
That is a lot of mobile entertainment. Surprisingly (this is Verizon, you know), no pricing was mentioned so we assume access to the content is included within the cost of the V Cast package. Much of the content has gone live so check it out and let us know what you think.