In addition to T-Mobile also waiving long distance charges to call Haiti from the U.S., we’ve been told Verizon is actually going back and crediting customers who have called Haiti since last Tuesday. Nice one, VZW.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro 8 specs and price just leaked at the last minute