In addition to T-Mobile also waiving long distance charges to call Haiti from the U.S., we’ve been told Verizon is actually going back and crediting customers who have called Haiti since last Tuesday. Nice one, VZW.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Amazon’s giving away $15 credits, but this is your last chance to get one
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- Netflix’s new Jean-Claude Van Damme movie finally starts streaming today