An Engadget tipster has sent in a few images indicating that The Radio Shack may be installing WiMAX repeaters in its stores prior to the HTC EVO 4G launch. We have to agree with the move, as actually getting to experience how fast 4G is will, in all likelihood, boost sales (and maybe even make customers less violent more accepting of the extra $10/month 4G surcharge). No word on how many of The Shack’s 6,500 stores will be getting these ClearWire units or what their broadcast range is.
- Walmart issues urgent recall after 2 people died, so read this now
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Let’s go Brandon songs are dominating iTunes right now, at #1 and #2
- How to add your COVID vaccine card to Apple Wallet on your iPhone
October 26th, 2021
October 25th, 2021