Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines. It’s only Wednesday but Black Friday 2014 has officially begun. Early Black Friday sales have kicked off at dozens of retailers across the country, and even online retailers are getting in on the action. Most notably, Amazon is currently hosting a massive number of limited-time lightning sales, with new sales being made available every 10 minutes.
And now, nationwide retail giant Target has joined the fun with an early Black Friday sale that has already begun.
Target on Wednesday kicked off an exciting early Black Friday sale that offers big savings on a number of products. Per BFAds, here are some of the deals that are currently available:
- iPad Air 16GB Tablet + $100 Gift Card – $399.00
- iPad Mini 3 16GB 7.9″ Tablet + $100 Gift Cad – $399.00
- Wacky-tivities Kinetic Sand Sandbox Set – $10.00
- Beats By Dre Solo HD Drenched Headphones – $97.00
- Ninja Master Prep Professional (QB1000) – $29.00
- Maleficent (DVD) – $15.00
- Intex PureSpa 75-in. Inflatable Hot Tub – $349.00
- VIZIO 39″ 720p 60Hz Full-Array LED TV (Black) (D390-B0) – $219.99
- Cra-Z-Art Cra-Z-Sand Playset – $10.00
- Fisher-Price Classic Infant Trio Gift Set – $18.00
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Gift Set – $18.00
- Fisher-Price Little People Playground Gift Set – $18.00
- Imaginext R/C Transforming Batbot – $45.00
- Video Games (Select) – 50% Off
- The Voice (Nintendo Wii U) – 50% Off
- FIFA 15 (X360) – 50% Off
- NHL 15 (X360) – 50% Off
DisneyFantasia: Music Evolved (XONE) – 50% Off
The sale runs in stores and online on Wednesday, and then Target’s huge Black Friday sale officially begins tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day. Everything you need to know about Target’s main Black Friday 2014 sale that runs on Thanksgiving Day and on Black Friday can be found right here.
A link to Target’s early Black Friday sale can be found in the source section below.
MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS: Visit our huge Black Friday 2014 hub!