Sprint recently sent a note to media outlets to announce that Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S III smartphone will be available on the carrier beginning Sunday, July 1st. The device was originally scheduled to launch on June 21st, however due to overwhelming demand Sprint was forced to delay the handset’s release. The Samsung Galaxy S III will be offered in a 16GB version for $199.99 and 32GB version for $249.99. Shortly after the smartphone’s launch, Sprint’s LTE network will go live on July 15th in Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Kansas City and San Antonio.
- Here’s how much money you can get right now between stimulus checks and tax credits
- Maps gets a great new feature in iOS 15 that Apple never announced
- Forgotten action thriller with three Marvel stars hits Netflix next week
- Here’s why Marvel movies are so much more successful than DC, according to a DC writer
- ‘Loki’ might have a serious plot hole that Marvel will need to address