It has taken longer than expected but Sharp (SCHAY) has finally started shipping out iPhone 5 screens. Unnamed sources have told The Wall Street Journal that the Japanese electronics manufacturer began production of the new screens earlier this week after weeks of delays, a move that the Journal says “could ease concerns about whether Apple (AAPL) will have enough components to meet global demand for the new iPhone.” The other two iPhone 5 screen manufacturers, LG Display (LPL) and Japan Display, both met their deadlines for shipping iPhone 5 screens according to the report.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
October 24th, 2021