Both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch and 10.1-inch tablets have been lacking multi-user support since their release, but a software update should fix this issue in the coming weeks. Android 4.2 has allowed for multiple user profiles on a variety of devices for a while, but this will be the first time these two tablets will have access to that functionality, according to SamMobile. There is no sign whether this update will bring any other features to the Samsung tablets. A screenshot of the user profiles can be seen below, although SamMobile notes that the screen is from a test build of the firmware.
Jacob started covering video games and technology in college as a hobby, but it quickly became clear to him that this was what he wanted to do for a living. He currently resides in New York writing for BGR. His previously published work can be found on TechHive, VentureBeat and Game Rant.
- The iPhone trick in this viral TikTok is being called ‘life-changing’
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- Could Loki be responsible for the most amazing scene in ‘Endgame’?
- iPhone 13 prices might have leaked three months early
- Everyone’s binge-watching this raunchy new Netflix comedy right now