Although Samsung is a wildly profitable company it may be relying on Apple for revenue a lot more than it wants to. Business Insider flags a note written by Jefferies analyst Peter Misek, who says that Samsung is missing its internal sales targets for the Galaxy S4 and thus must rely on its component supply business to keep its earnings up. This is good news for Apple since Samsung had apparently planned to jack up its component prices if the Galaxy S4 had met its sales targets. But now Samsung will likely have to keep its prices lower since it will need Apple’s business to make up for lower-than-expected revenue from smartphone sales.
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- This $36 small bathroom storage cabinet has thousands of Amazon shoppers obsessed
- Heartbreaking tragedy leaks from ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free right now
September 24th, 2021
September 26th, 2021