It looks like Apple might have taken Microsoft’s recent video to heart after all. MacRumors reports that Apple’s support page for Boot Camp has been updated to reflect the fact that the latest Mac Pro will no longer support Windows 7 or any older versions of the operating system. Although all the previous models appear to have retained Windows 7 and Vista support, MacRumors notes that this could be the first sign of future Mac computers shedding support for the aging software altogether. Mac users who depend on Boot Camp might start paying closer attention to those Windows 8 updates from now on.
Jacob started covering video games and technology in college as a hobby, but it quickly became clear to him that this was what he wanted to do for a living. He currently resides in New York writing for BGR. His previously published work can be found on TechHive, VentureBeat and Game Rant.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- An extra stimulus check payment is coming from an unexpected place
- Finally, an indoor fly trap that works – 30,000 Amazon shoppers can’t be wrong
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet