Seriously, what on Earth are you waiting for? If you’re awake and reading this right now, you know very well that Apple and its partners are now officially accepting preorders for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. That’s right, the latest and greatest from Cupertino is now ripe for the picking. Hoping to snag one before they’re sold out? There’s no telling how long preorder inventory will last, but you’d better hurry if you want to guarantee that you have a new iPhone in your hand next Friday.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Call your doctor if you take these meds
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Tom Holland is finally talking about the big ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- AirPods 3 price, release date, and features announced