Seriously, what on Earth are you waiting for? If you’re awake and reading this right now, you know very well that Apple and its partners are now officially accepting preorders for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. That’s right, the latest and greatest from Cupertino is now ripe for the picking. Hoping to snag one before they’re sold out? There’s no telling how long preorder inventory will last, but you’d better hurry if you want to guarantee that you have a new iPhone in your hand next Friday.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- This $36 small bathroom storage cabinet has thousands of Amazon shoppers obsessed
- Spotify on iOS 15 is destroying people’s iPhone battery life
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found