For the latest breaking news from Apple’s huge event, be sure to check out our event hub!
Check out the specs on the iPad Mini 3 below:
- Height: 7.87 inches (200 mm)
- Width: 5.3 inches (134.7 mm)
- 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 2048-by-1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 5MP iSight camera and 1080p HD video recording
- Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button
- Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and MIMO
The iPad mini 3 will be available to customers for pre-order on Apple’s website October 17th. It will go on sale next week with the pricing listed at $399 for 16GB, $499 for 64GB, $599 for 128 GB and will be available in finishes including gold, silver and space gray. You can read the entire Apple press release on the iPad mini 3 here, and get the full specs here from Apple’s website.