We’ve just heard from two independent sources that the HTC ThunderBolt is now scheduled to launch on March 21st, following repeated delays. While our tipsters don’t have proven track records in this case, the date lines up with an earlier report that noted a March 21st release date briefly featured on HTC’s Facebook page. We’ll see soon enough!
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- New stimulus checks are already approved – here’s when you’ll start getting $300+ every month
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week