Google hath tweeted that their new integrated Gmail calling feature announced yesterday has already seen 1,000,000 phone calls placed in just under 24-hours. The new service allows users to place VoIP calls — right from within the browser — to the U.S. and Canada free of charge and for very affordable rates to other countries around the world. We’ve been playing with the new feature and we have to say, it’s pretty impressive. Have you tried it? Thoughts?
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- This $36 small bathroom storage cabinet has thousands of Amazon shoppers obsessed
September 24th, 2021
September 26th, 2021