Blog DigiTimes is reporting that HTC has informed suppliers of its intentions to manufacture 60 million mobile handsets in 2011. The information comes courtesy of anonymous sources with access to an “executive summit” HTC recently held in Taipei; the purported event had 200 executives from over 100 companies in attendance. In 2010, the Quietly Brilliant company shipped 20 million mobile units to its sales channels, making the 60 million units figure, a 200% increase, even more ambitious.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry