You want paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free? We’ll give you paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. Wednesday’s list included eight solid apps that included a little something for everyone, and there are still a few freebies in there if you hurry. Today, of course, we have a fresh list for you. This one includes seven paid iOS apps that are normally all paid downloads, but right now you won’t pay a cent.
DON’T MISS: Does iOS have a bloatware problem?
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Start by Tack
Start is a simple, gesture-driven alarm, timer and stopwatch. Create up to six faces with custom themes and sound or music. Specify an action, which launches to installed apps like Facebook, Fantastical, Instagram, Music, Pandora, Path, Reeder, Rdio, Safari, Sparrow, Spotify and Tweetbot when an alarm or timer goes off. Easily add more time to an alarm by using Start’s custom snooze duration.
• Activate an alarm or timer by flicking up on the rings and watch Start countdown the time.
• Wake up to your music by locking your device while Start is open.
• Switch between Alarm and Timer mode by tapping the center of the rings.
• Swipe down for stopwatch mode.
• Pinch to delete an alarm.
• Have another app you would like to have added to the list of actions? Email email@example.com.
Please note after setting the time for each alarm, you must activate each desired alarm by flicking up.
A List is a powerful thing. It can be a roadmap to your future, helping you get from A to B. It is also an effective way to store information in a format our brains can easily understand and quickly recall. Some of mankind’s greatest undertakings started out with just a simple list.
Zen Lists is designed to be simple yet powerful. The app is a quick and easy way to make lists of goals, tasks, inventories and more. We made Zen Lists because we needed a way to focus on the things we wanted without getting lost in the details: An app where content comes first. Use it to create lists, which can be easily exported or shared with others. It’s as easy as that.
We hope you like the app. And if you do, be sure to check out some of the other great Zen apps we’ve made.
Relax Melodies Premium
Can’t sleep? In 20 minutes you will, or less.
Introducing the most popular sleep aid app! Start sleeping now and enjoy full nights of sleep like you haven’t in a long time! Here’s how it works:
Select sounds and melodies that you like and combine them to create a mix. Adjust the volume of each sound individually for better results. Lay back, listen, and enjoy falling asleep. Is that simple and it works. Use timers and alarms if needed. Try different and new mixes every time!
Can also be used in many other situations. Perfect during some of your favorites activities such as relaxing at the spa, exercising in your yoga or relaxation classes, massaging sessions, or even when taking a nap! For parents, the ideal to help your baby fall asleep!
Just like our community of 20 millions users, say goodbye to insomnia, improve your health and feel better by getting back the sleep you deserve!
Featured in Amazon’s Top Best Apps, People Magazine, Health Magazine, Knowyourmobile, Mashable, Autism Pluggedin, Healthline.com & many others!
• 108 outstanding high quality ambient sounds
• 12 brainwave beats including Binaural & Isochronic frequencies.
• Mix up to 12 sounds all together!
• Background support. Listen to your mixes while using other apps on your device.
• Individual volume adjustment for sounds and melodies.
• Thousands of ways to fall asleep by creating unique mixes.The possibilities are almost endless!
• Includes 9 off the shelf favorites for an easy startup.
• Create, Save, Name, Sort and Replay your favorites easily.
• Timer system to set a duration to your favorite mixes. Ideal when you’re going to bed.
• Enjoy an unique and beautiful interface for an easy selection of sounds.
• Blog access to tips & articles from experts to help you understand and improve your health.
• Discovery Mode. Search & share your mixes with our community of users!
• Music Player. Add songs from your own music library into your relaxing mixes.
Relaxing, and keeps me in a good mood. I literally fell asleep with it on! – Emma Fashion85
I’m a night shift nurse and this app is great for helping me relax and sleep during a busy and loud day! – KmoJmo4
I love the relaxing sounds – so soothing during a stressful day at work. Great for meditation or yoga too. – nwesnoth
This app is just GREAT. It helps my baby to go to sleep. I love it. Recommended 100% – HebertRincon
I love this app!! Helps me calm at work, concentrate when reading, sleep at night and just relax! – YogaNewbie25
SunUp is a drastically simplified alarm app, that lets you set them in seconds.
The Flat design and an intuitive interface enable the best experience for this daily task.
ATTENTION: SunUp can only work properly if you are not in silent-mode, so make sure the switch at the side of your phone is NOT on orange and you don’t have a crescent moon in your status bar.
– Simply set the time by swiping your finger over the screen
– next set the minutes by dragging the centered circle
– swap between AM and PM by tapping the word
– finally tap the center to activate the alarm
– convenience: use the timer from the bottom right screen corner to set relative alarms (e.g. “in 5 Minutes”)
– when ringing: tap to snooze or swipe down to stop
– snooze or stop the alarm directly from the lock screen: just swipe across to reveal two buttons (only on iOS 8)
– journal your sleep time in the new Health app (iOS 8 only)
– swipe from the left edge to reveal the menu
– here you can change the ringtone, theme, custom snooze time and settings
– close it again by swiping from the right
– optional night mode to wake you up naturally
– 12 or 24h interface
– use the new widget in the notification center to watch your alarms from anywhere
– set timers from your writs with the Apple Watch app
– for pros: set SSH hooks to your Raspberry Pi
Want to be more productive, and have more fun doing your work?
Ever find that distractions, interruptions, and daydreaming make it hard to stay 100% focused on one task at a time – from start to finish?
As a person who experiences these problems at work, I created SPRINTS to help me focus, and I use it every day. In fact, SPRINTS was used to accelerate its own development.
SPRINTS is a one-of-a-kind productivity tool that uses a countdown timer and spoken voice reminders to keep you focused on the task at hand.
SPRINTS is for you, if:
* You would enjoy making a game of getting more done in less time.=
* You find that social media, emails, and interruptions distract you and reduce your efficiency.
* You often fall into the trap of “multitasking” – jumping from task to task without finishing each first.
* You like tools and productivity hacks that boost your effectiveness.
How to use SPRINTS
1. Plug in headphones, and play music that gets you in the zone. Baroque and classical music have been shown to improve focus.
2. Choose a task that would normally take you 5-30 minutes. (Break larger projects into smaller 5-30 minute tasks).
3. Set a clear objective and an even more-aggressive time limit. Could there be a way to finish this 20-minute task in 10 minutes? Strategize on paper or device (I use Evernote) and think through the steps.
4. Start your Sprint! SPRINTS will remind you about the time remaining.
5. Use the Daily High Scores for motivation. Successful Sprints award more points. Can you beat yesterday’s score?
* Name your Sprint objective, and set the timer.
* Audio notifications remind you how much time is left, even when the SPRINTS App is closed.
* A Scoring system rewards you for successful Sprints, and provides motivation.
* SPRINTS saves your scores and results so that you can review them later.
OnlyEffect let you change your photos with 29 great effect.
You can apply multiple effects on same photo and share easily, Enjoy!
Discover the latest craze in puzzle games! Rotational is an addictive, fun game that everyone can enjoy, but only the sharpest players can master.
Match the falling colors to destroy blocks. Boost your score by creating clever combos and winning streaks.
Compete against your friends on the Leaderboards and try to unlock our tricky Achievements.
Includes 3 challenging game modes, each with its own twist: Continuous, Puzzle and Time Attack.
Rotational has been created specifically for iOS7, taking advantage of the latest Apple technology.