Same story as last year and the year before, but we've confirmed with multiple AT&T sources that the carrier has now put a block on employees taking vacations in June. The only time AT&T does a straight block like this is for iPhone launches. What's interesting is, if AT&T is blocking June, perhaps the iPhone will launch a little earlier than July this year.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- This Doctor Strange 2 cameo will be Marvel fans’ dream come true
- iPhone SE 3 leaked renders reveal the unlikely upgrade of our dreams
- Netflix movies, shows, & series: New releases for the week of January 16th
- Doctor Strange 2’s biggest surprise cameo might have leaked
- These 5 popular groceries are being pulled from supermarket shelves