Judge Lucy Koh on Wednesday gave Apple (AAPL) and Samsung (005930) one more chance to settle their differences before something happens that they might regret. According to AllThingsD, Koh told the two companies that a jury verdict would mean “risks for both sides” and prodded them to take yet another crack at negotiating some sort of agreement while declaring that “it’s time for peace.” AllThingsD says that both companies agreed to at least call one another on the phone in response to Koh’s pleas.
- Wondering how to hide power cords? This $24 solution has 24,000 5-star ratings
- This Spider-Man: No Way Home sequel rumor will have Marvel fans flipping out
- 10 most viewed YouTube videos of all-time
- You need to watch this thrilling Netflix spy movie that’s shooting up the charts
- Here’s every single COVID home test kit in stock at Amazon right now