Judge Lucy Koh on Wednesday gave Apple (AAPL) and Samsung (005930) one more chance to settle their differences before something happens that they might regret. According to AllThingsD, Koh told the two companies that a jury verdict would mean “risks for both sides” and prodded them to take yet another crack at negotiating some sort of agreement while declaring that “it’s time for peace.” AllThingsD says that both companies agreed to at least call one another on the phone in response to Koh’s pleas.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- Huge leak says Samsung’s Galaxy Note is coming back – with a twist
- Sinister Six villains from ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ revealed in new leak
- This stimulus program can get you $25,000, and not enough people are using it
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021