Earlier this week, MarketWatch reported that Samsung (005930) successfully managed to force Apple (AAPL) to pay 20% more for mobile processors in a deal that would last until 2014. The Street is now reporting that “a Samsung Electronics official denied the reports to… a Seoul-based newspaper” saying that “prices are set at the beginning of the year and aren’t changed easily.” MarketWatch’s report sent shockwaves across the tech world as tech blogs and publications speculated that Samsung was using its supply chains to fend off Apple as the two companies duke it out in the courtroom.
- Google just added Apple’s best iMessage feature to Android’s messaging app
- These early Prime Day deals have prices so low, it’s like Amazon made a mistake
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- If you value your privacy, you might want to delete this Google app from your iPhone