Apple released a new beta of its Snow Leopard operating system to developers on Thursday. OS X 10.6.6 beta 2 comes almost a month after the first beta release of the OS, and it is listed as a Gold Master edition for developers accessing it through the Mac App Store developer program. In addition, “developer support for fetching and renewing App Store receipts,” is among the listed changes. This could mean that a public release of OS X 10.6.6 and the Mac App Store are imminent.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 6 beloved out-of-stock groceries are coming back to Costco
- No fourth stimulus check, but you can still get a child tax credit – read this update now
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- Netflix’s creepy new sci-fi series rocketed to #1 on the charts