We sure are getting close to the east side of that road map pictured above. Could this be the final release before the 3G iPhone makes its debut? Apple has just made a fifth version of its iPhone SDK and 2.0 version firmware available to developers. So far in terms of changes in 2.0 beta 5, the only noteworthy items we’ve heard are that DRM music is now supported again and the Contacts search feature is now available in the the simulator (and presumably the firmware). We’ll have more for you soon, no worries.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what comes next (December 2021)
- Adele’s Las Vegas shows have reminded so many people why they hate Ticketmaster
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one