Phil Schiller VP of Worldwide Marketing just announced on stage that there’s a brand new update to the iPod touch, now the world’s most popular portable game player. The update? It’s now available in white, as rumored. The 8GB version now starts at just $199, the 32GB sells for $299 and the 64GB version comes in at $399.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- These 2 popular frozen foods are being pulled from grocery store shelves
- Mac & cheese recall affects nearly 200,000 boxes, so check your home now
- 5 must-have Amazon finds you’ve probably never even heard of
- Every iPhone and Android user needs to do this once a week
- This hidden iPhone setting warns you when it’s about to snow