If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
What if we told you that a simple $35 accessory would let you control anything in your home that plugs into a standard AC wall outlet right from your smartphone? Now, what if we told you that the same $35 accessory would let you control anything in your home that plugs into a standard AC wall outlet with Siri. Check out the Koogeek Wi-Fi Smart Plug for Apple HomeKit, which works perfectly with Siri and even includes integrated energy consumption monitoring.
Some key details:
- [Works with Apple HomeKit] With the Koogeek Home app,you can control connected lamps, fans and other appliances using Siri directly from your iOS device without launching the Home app !
- [Siri voice commands] The SmartPlug responds to Siri, letting you control your home directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Note:If you have an Apple TV (3rd generation or later), you can use Siri control commands when you’re away from home.
- [Set schedules and timers] Set custom schedules and timers for a device or a scene, you are able to turn on or off one or more devices at a specific time automatically.
- [Monitor energy consumption/electricity cost] Energy reporting helps you see how much power, on average, your electronics are using.
- [Create “scenes”] Control multiple products with a single Siri voice command that activates a particular pre-set “scene”. For example, “Hey Siri, turn on my going to bed scene” might turn on your bedroom humidifier and turn off your nightstand lamp.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.