Okay serious, this might be my new favorite thing. The Sonnenglas Original Premium Solar LED Lantern looks like a mason jar from afar because, well, it is a mason jar. But there’s something special hiding in the lid: an LED lamp on the bottom and solar panels on the top! The result is a solar powered lantern that you can use to create all kinds of fantastic looks by putting things in the jar. You can also just leave it empty and it still looks awesome. These lanterns typically sell for $35 a piece, but you can get them today on Amazon for just $26 each!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- No. 1 Bestseller from Amazon Germany: The Award-Winning Original Ultra Bright Glass Lantern powered by the Sun. Live sustainably.
- Your OFFGRID Companion: Charges by the sun. Gives 12 hours of bright light. Perfect for reading, table deco, camping and backyard BBQs. Also as a hurricane light and during blackouts and emergencies.
- Ingenious Magnetic Flip Switch: Turn SONNENGLAS On/Off in the most fun and magical way. Waterproof and long lasting. Inside and Outside use. Stainless Steel and Sturdy Glass. Comes also with USB Charging Option.
- BRIGHTEN SOMEONE’S LIFE: Decorate your SONNENGLAS to your heart’s desire and give light in its most beautiful and practical form.
- Not Made in China: SONNENGLAS is the world’s only Fair Trade certified solar lantern. Engineered in Germany and Handmade in a Social Entrepreneurship partnership in South Africa it brightens lives around the world.