If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
From your TV remote and your air conditioner to your refrigerator and your thermostat, everything in your house seems to have a display these days. So why doesn’t your light switch have its own display? The Leviton VPT24-1PZ Vizia 24-Hour Programmable Indoor Timer with Astronomical Clock looks all futuristic with its blue backlit screen that displays the time and more, but the display is hardly its coolest feature. This fully programmable switch saves you money with integrated timers that turn on and off automatically on a precise schedule that you set. Best of all, it’s just as easy to install as any old dumb light switch, so you’ll be up and running in minutes.
A few highlights from the product page:
- Easy to program and operate with the flexibility to program all days, weekdays, weekends or any combination of days
- Timer settings at a glance with large, back-lit display
- Astronomical clock automatically adjusts to local sunrise/sunset times
- Includes three changeable face plates- white, ivory, and light almond
- Requires neutral wire for installation
- 1 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 2 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 3 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.