If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Ring is the company that started it all when it comes to doorbell cameras, and it still makes the most popular video doorbells on the planet. The Ring Video Doorbell 2 is the company’s latest and greatest model and it’s well worth the $200 retail price — just ask the 2,300+ people who have given it a 5-star rating on Amazon. Of course, just because it’s worth $200 doesn’t mean you should pay that much, and it just so happens that the Ring Video Doorbell 2 is on sale for Black Friday at a deep discount. Snag one soon while they’re still in stock and you’ll pay just $139!Ring Video Doorbell 2 with HD Video, Motion Activated Alerts, Easy Installation Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Works with Alexa to illuminate and send announcements to Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected, allowing you to hear and speak to visitors with two-way talk
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Powered by the rechargeable battery pack or connects to doorbell wires for a constant charge
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.