If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon’s big Prime Day 2018 sales event starts this afternoon… at least officially. In reality, Prime Day kicked off early this morning with a ton of killer deals that hit the site before we all woke up on Monday. There are already a ton of killer bargains to be found on Amazon right now, and you can see all the best ones by following our Prime Day 2018 coverage. There are two in particular that we wanted to highlight for you though, because they are undoubtedly going to be top sellers this year. How do we know that? Because Amazon’s two best-selling deals from Black Friday 2017 are back for Prime Day 2018… and one of them is even better than it was on Black Friday!
First, we have the return of the $29.99 Echo Dot. Amazon’s Echo Dot is the company’s best-selling Alexa smart speaker by a wide margin, and this is the device’s lowest price ever. But wait, it gets even better. The Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote has dropped to just $19.99 for Prime Day, which is a new all-time low! The previous low was $25 on Black Friday last year, but Amazon managed to top it for Prime Day 2018.
- OnePlus 8 $349.00
- Sony A8H 55 Inch TV: BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart… $2,499.98 $1,796.00
- Amazon eGift Card — FREE $10 credit with coupon code GCPRIME2021 $50.00 $40.00
- Apple AirPods Pro Check
Both of these deals are live on Amazon’s site right now. What are you waiting for!?
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set music alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- The next generation of our best-selling Fire TV Stick–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 200 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video.
- Amazon Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including “Thursday Night Football”, Amazon Original Series, Prime Video Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue streaming.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.